Based on data from the Aemet weather station at Portopi, February was the second driest this century. There were just 2.8 litres of rain per square metre, fractionally above what there were in 2000. It was also the second driest since 1978, which was when the weather station started functioning.
Second driest February this century
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma