EasyJet's Palma base will reopen this weekend. This will be third year that the airline has had a base at Son Sant Joan Airport, and it plans increasing capacity by 7% compared with last summer. Around three million passengers will fly to and from Palma, giving easyJet some ten per cent of the market, a rise of more than one per cent from last year. Five aircraft will be based in Palma. Twenty-six routes will be served; these include UK, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Swiss.
EasyJet increasing Palma capacity seven per cent
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe