EasyJet's Palma base will reopen this weekend. This will be third year that the airline has had a base at Son Sant Joan Airport, and it plans increasing capacity by 7% compared with last summer. Around three million passengers will fly to and from Palma, giving easyJet some ten per cent of the market, a rise of more than one per cent from last year. Five aircraft will be based in Palma. Twenty-six routes will be served; these include UK, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Swiss.
EasyJet increasing Palma capacity seven per cent
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma