The marine conservation association Mallorca Blue has produced a video said to be like any day in high summer in Palmanova. It highlights the number of boats moored in the bay and in some scenes shows posidonia sea grass attached to anchors that are being hauled in. In one instance, a crew member removes the posidonia and throws it back into the sea.
Conservationists denounce boat "saturation"
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.