17 passengers had to be rescued when the Ecolux de Baleària ferry ran aground on the Castaví islet, near Es Freus at around 21:30 on Tuesday night.
Drama at sea
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"