Traumatologists at Son Llàtzer Hospital in Palma say that, until there is a change in management at the hospital, they will not work overtime. They have responded to the dismissal of the head of the traumatology service, Dr. José María Rapariz, by stressing that "we cannot consent to the public lynching to which Dr. Rapariz has been subjected in recent days".
Son Llàtzer traumatologists call for change of hospital management
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.