Hans Lenz is the director of Engel & Völkers in Mallorca and also the president of the ABINI Balearic association of national and international real estate agents. Given a strong focus on sales to foreign buyers, there are those who accuse him of having contributed to the high price of housing in the Balearics. He accepts his role in this equation but maintains that the housing crisis has deeper roots.
Foreign demand only a part of Mallorca's housing problems
Formulas needed for a type of housing that doesn't exist at present
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals