first things I learnt to make as a young apprentice chef was a simple custard, known in France as Crème Anglaise. Its one of those essential things that any aspiring cook has to master, a building block technique that leads to the making of so many delicious recipes from pastry cream, ice cream, bavarois to Crème brulée and Crème caramel.
The perfect Crème Caramel
At its heart, crème caramel is nothing but a winning combination of just two basic components…
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt