I have a rather good idea (well, at least I think so!) to increase winter tourism to Mallorca and at the same help Britain with its costly energy crisis. Why don't local hoteliers offer British pensioners the possibility of coming to Mallorca for the winter at a discount rate?
“Why don’t local hoteliers organise long-term holiday packages for British pensioners so that they can escape the cold...”
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman