Representatives of the taxi sector and the Sustainable Mobility department of Palma City Council reached an agreement today to table a 6.7% price increase at the April plenary session.
Palma taxis fares could rise by six percent
Fares have not risen for three years
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones