New figures from the National Statistics Institute (INE) indicate that the average salary in the Balearics in 2020 was 23,881 euros. The national average was 25,165 euros.
Average Balearics salary below the national figure
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Regional industries dictate area salaries. Bilbao Madrid Barcelona all major business areas. Reason for Majorca in particular to diversify its economy. Finance IT and other future businesses it’s an ideal location for them. But it would have to tolerate high income yank’s Brits ,Japanese, Korean Indian nationals. But the Balearics are popular tourist areas The tourists will have to pay for the privilege some areas will close as economic choices are made so be it. What can’t continue is the lowest wages and the highest costs in Spain.