Torres rejected any claim that the princess had been the bait with which Nóos had been able to hook public contracts.
The lawyer to the former king, Juan Carlos, and the Hacienda used to periodically monitor activities at Nóos and gave their approval.
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Barack Obama's favourite super yacht returns to Mallorca