The cove can be accessed by boat, but not by foot - or not normally so - for the cove, like the castle, can only be reached (officially) by crossing the Ternelles finca.
Northern News Spotlight
Pollensa town hall is embarking on what may prove to be the last possibility it has to have the principle of access established.
General view of the Castell del Rei.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash