Educational workshops with Palma Aquarium and Save the Med, Balearic Army, Guardia Civil, Civil Protection and Balearic Police will show us their work equipments. | Port Adriano
After a break of a few years, the spring festival is back. Mark your calendars for March 18.
The event will be held from 11am to 6pm and will feature numerous activities for the whole family, especially for the little ones. Workshops, performances, circuits, exhibitions, clowns, storytelling, zumba and children’s yoga and much more.
Admission to the event will cost 4 euros per person. All funds raised at the party will be donated to the NGO Educaclown.
- 11am to 12pm - Opening of the event: Batukada DeiXonats- Clowns- Zumba for children
- 12pm to 1pm - Circus show by Circ Bover
- 1pm to 2pm - Musical entertainment by Music Mec
- 12pm to 3pm - Storytelling and environmental yoga by Cleanwave Education
- 2pm to 3.30pm - Charity Paella by Falleros de El Toro (limited to 200px)
- 4pm to 4.30pm - Children’s Zumba with Sports UIB
- 4.30pm to 5pm - Batukada Saravá
- 5pm to 6pm - Performance by clowns Toto and Flop from EducaClown
Games of the Ludoteca del Jardí, Face painting by Sports UIB, Red Cross workshops, Educational workshops with Palma Aquarium and Save the Med, Balearic Army, Guardia Civil, Civil Protection and Balearic Police will show us their work equipments, Exhibition of electric motorbikes by Moto Club Calvià, Isla Race Kids Race with Goat Sports, Educaclown itinerant clowns and Charity Raffle with lots of gifts.
Dates and location:
- 18/03/2023 at at Port Adriano Finalizado
11am to 6pm
4 euros to be donated to charity