As the summer heat slowly wanes and the crowds begin to disperse, there's no better time to explore the hidden gems of Mallorca's picturesque villages than in the vibrant and temperate embrace of autumn. This Balearic Island has long been a magnet for sun-seekers and beach lovers; however, beyond the bustling shores and bustling resorts lies a world of quaint and enchanting villages waiting to be discovered.
5 villages to visit in Mallorca this Autumn
Embark on a journey through Mallorca's lesser-known, yet utterly captivating, villages
Also in Holiday
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca