Famous last words and all that ... . In November 2018, the College of Finca Administrators felt able to state that it was confident that debts owed to communities of residents would be coming down "so long as there isn't another financial crisis". Little did the college know.
Communities and unpaid charges
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Balearic Xmas holiday to be hit by UK border force strike
- Briton arrested trying to smuggle drugs into the Balearics
- Mallorca’s ghost town Magalluf
- Morocco's World Cup defeat of Spain passes off without incident in Mallorca