What Britain needs at the moment is an effective opposition. The British government of Boris Johnson appears to go from one crisis to another and to be honest the opposition Labour Party have not been holding them to account. Keir Starmer, the Labour leader, is poor....or so I thought. I was very impressed with his speech to the Labour Party this week.
Is Labour back?
Brexit is done but the British government doesn´t seem to be up for the task
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort