Boutique hotels are all the rage in Palma nowadays, but one hotel is getting residents into a rage. Work on what will be the Icon Rosetó Petit Palace Hotel is said to be making life impossible for residents on the calle de la Rosa and in Plaza Weyler. Numerous complaints have been made to the town hall, but apparently there has been no action.
Palma hotel work causing residents' "nightmare"
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe