It’s an unfortunately familiar theme. Residents in Arenal are again complaining about noise and nuisance caused by tourists. There are problems during the day, but especially at nighttime. The police are phoned constantly, but the problems keep being repeated: street drinking parties, impromptu gatherings on the beach, commotion on hotel balconies. Residents want tougher control, and they are aware that there are plenty of other tourists who are just as inconvenienced by the anti-social behaviour.
Arenal residents complaining about the noise
Also in News
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)