Fifty-seven more immigrants were detained on Monday after five boats were detected - one was near to the Cabrera archipelago, a second in Colonia Sant Jordi, a third in Formentera, and two others, the locations of which have yet to be disclosed.
Fifty-seven illegal immigrants detained
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.