Sant Llorenç City Council has installed 400 sunbeds and 200 umbrellas on Cala Millor beach, which is one fifth of the total authorised by the Coastal Demarcation.
Council takes over beach services
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!