Tui resumed package holiday operations from Germany to Mallorca on Thursday with the first 21 tourists checking in for a week’s break on the island. Tui announced earlier this month that it planned to restart flights from Germany to Palma from October 15, having ceased operations in mid-August after the German government advised against travel to Spain and the Balearics.
German tourists arrive in Mallorca as Tui resumes operations
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market