British building giant, Taylor Wimpey España, gave the coronavirus hit local economy a lift this morning with the announcement that they would be building 33 new chalets in the Sa Rapita area of the island.
British building giant gives Mallorca a lift
Plans new development
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"