On Wednesday, retailers and other businesses in the centre of Palma staged a protest against town hall restrictions on mobility. These are "ruining" business, and there was a demand that the town hall does not go ahead with the planned ACIRE restricted access system for the Sant Jaume district or with other projects under the 'Palma Walks' plan, such as limiting parking on the Avenidas to residents only.
Retailers protest against Palma mobility policies
Businesses being "ruined"
Also in News
- Enjoy the good Mallorca weather while it lasts
- Mallorca's green sea and problems with treating it
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Wednesday's weather in Mallorca - Indian summer continuing for now
- Acquittal for drunk driver who ran over and killed a British citizen in Palma