A quarter of island hotels have started to open as the local tourist industry gets into full swing. For many hotels on the island the holiday season will get underway this weekend.
Green light for the start of the season, 26 percent of hotels to open
This weekend is D-Day for the tourist industry
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
It was already slated to be a banner tourism year, long before those restrictions were dropped. Howling at the moon won't make Mercadona carry red Leicester, or roast beef & pud TV dinners. It also doesn't make you important.
Unless Spain recinds the vaccination requirement for 12 year olds. ( 2 vaccinations). Families are cancelling Bookings for The Baleares. Re booking Turkey,Cyprus, Malta etc. It is your decision to change, to enhance Tourism here.
If you drop the ridiculous and coercive vaccination requirements for adults and children, lose the masks. No need for anymore! Two vaccinations for adults only is more than enough. do this and your hotels will be 100% full!