Someone asked me the other day - do North Mallorca Lions still exist? My answer had to be - “since the start of the Covid pandemic, we have probably been busier than ever”. Then I thought many people might also think we have just disappeared. We haven’t held any of our community activities for almost two years, no fun-filled Film Nights, no wonderful Classical Concerts, no Diabetic Testings, no events where people could buy our home baking or donated paintings or second hand items and no Christmas Market.
North Mallorca Lions - Busier than ever!
We provided more than 250 blue and yellow ribbon badges in support of Ukraine
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!