Illegal motorbike races aren't only affecting residents in the Tramuntana Mountains, as a group of residents are denouncing races "every weekend" on the MA-5020 Llucmajor-Porreres road.
Llucmajor residents denouncing illegal motorbike races
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman