A 36-year-old man died today when he was electrocuted while working on a building site in Bendinat, Calvia.
Man dies after being electrocuted while working in Mallorca
Paramedicas battled to save the victim's life at the scene
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers