The court of instruction in Palma investigating the death of Tobias White has authorised a second autopsy. A Madrid coroner hired by the family of the deceased together with doctors from the Institute of Legal Medicine in Palma will carry out a second examination of the body at the end of September.
Judge authorises second autopsy for Magalluf death
The family allege that "brutality" caused the death
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt