The direct flights launched between Palma and New York last summer have been a game-changer and Mallorca is now in a position to attract thousands of U.S. and Canadian tourists. According to the head of tourism at the Council of Mallorca, Andreu Serra, they will become key markets for the island in the future. Mallorca is pulling out all the stops to promote the island in the U.S. and Canada.
U.S. market is key for us, says Mallorca tourism boss
75 U.S. travel agents will be visiting the island next year in major promotion drive
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"