Like many municipalities that have many centuries of history, Calvia commemorates old traditions. Many have a medieval origin, although in recent years we have incorporated some "modern traditions" that have earned their place amongst the Calvia residents. Some of them have been brought by our international community and have enriched us all, making Calvia a place of joy and cohabitation. You're invited!
What to do
Festivities and Traditions in Calvia
You're all invited to all the celebrations!
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma