The Pollensa Wine Fair, first held in 2004, has become the most important showcase on the island for Mallorca's bodegas. An event that is highly anticipated by both residents and tourists, the 2022 fair brought together 36 Mallorcan wineries and another 21 that are under the Montsant DO in Tarragona.
Pollensa fair emphasises the vitality of Mallorca's wine industry
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma