Bacan has been one of my “go to” places for brunch in Palma. Their acai bowls are, in my view, by far the best in town. So, when Cristobal (one of the owners) told me about their new lunchtime options, I could not wait to try some of them. As soon as I was in the area at lunchtime, I decided to go in to try their hummus bowl. I saw it on Instagram the day before and just had to try it.
Eating Out in Mallorca: Bacan, Jaume III
Indulgent brunches and hearty lunchtime plates
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma