The president of the Mallorca-based Iberostar Group, Miguel Fluxà, has been named Forbes magazine's CEO of the year in Spain. This is in recognition of his contribution to the internationalisation of Spanish hotel companies and for having sealed an alliance with the InterContinental Hotels Group. He will receive the award at an event at the Mandarin Oriental Ritz Hotel in Madrid on May 4.
Iberostar boss is Forbes CEO of the year in Spain
The family interest in tourism started in 1956
Also in Holiday
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.