Never mind the Tourist Tax what about the Coffee cup scam? Has anyone else noticed how much smaller the coffee cups are this year and the increase in foam compared to the “ normal” size we enjoy in the UK and we previously enjoyed here?
The reduction in the actual coffee received is certainly not reflected in the price.
In other words half the coffee for double the price.
Letters to the Editor
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma