Every year since the first walk in 2016 Anita and her crew have walked the GR221 to raise money for Cancer Support Mallorca, this has always been done during the Easter Period and over the years they have raised over €15000 for cancer charities in Majorca.
The Annual Walk: Cami de Cavalls in Minorca
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma