Last Saturday a 42-yr old man died competing in the Mallorca Spartan Race. You may have read about it in this publication or another. He had a heart attack whilst tackling the 10km+ of mountain trails blockaded by twenty-five obstacles, each testing his limits of endurance, strength, agility and stamina.
For better health, Majorca’s the best fit
Are endurance races worth the risk?
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma