Where we come from is a question is a rather existential question, but it is something a lot of people want to know, both for practical reasons and because they are curious. Fortunately, there are many different tools that we can use to learn more about our ancestors and thereby give us a better idea of who we are and where we come from. DNA testing is one of the most reliable of these tools, which is why many people turn to it when tracing their ancestry. When trying to understand where we come from, building a family tree can help us understand our families better and give us an appreciation of our roots.
A Family Tree for Humanity
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca