Now we know why Boris Johnson tried so hard to get his docile Yes-man, Chris Grayling, to chair the Security and Intelligence Committee, and why he reacted so viciously against the properly elected chairman, Julian Lewis, when his clumsy plot failed.
Beware of Putin’s poison
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma