Palma used to have lots of newsstands or kiosks all over town but nowadays, on my count, there are only five: in Plaza Mercat in front of the Law Courts, off the Born, at the top of La Rambla, in Plaza España and in Plaza Progreso.
Did You Know?
Words and more…
Also in Holiday
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit