Gradually our island is coming back to life! It’s been wonderful to finally enjoy a coffee and a tasty meal on terraces again. Understandably many restaurants have decided to wait a little longer before opening. So, this week we have some restaurants with open terraces, others still simply offering their delicious takeaway options to suit all tastes. Many now delivering to your home. So do call and check first if you are hoping to eat on terrace. Either way please support these resourceful restauranteurs who have worked so very hard to bring food to our tables during the worst of times.
Where to go out to eat this weekend in Mallorca
Do call first to check availability
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones