There's building projects galore underway in Old Town Palma, but critics say investors are ripping the heart out of Palma.
Mallorcans are being pushed out of Palma Old Town
Also in Holiday
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists