It’s only a cup of coffee, but over the years this restorative brew has almost evolved into a religious order. Café culture has always been ‘de rigueur’ across Spain, and nobody does it any better than they do here in Mallorca. Everyone seems to find some time during their busy day to stop off at a local bar or café. Even through all the Covid regulations, meeting up for a coffee with friends has been one of the driving forces which has truly kept people going.
Out and About: Mallorcan Café Culture
Everyone seems to find some time during their busy day to stop off at a local bar or café
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow