I expect we have all been asking each other if we have remembered to put the clocks back which really makes the feeling that winter is on its way when it’s dark soon after tea time. The garden itself doesn’t actually need a clock and neither does it respond totally to the shorter days.
Mushrooms are popping up everywhere!
There are still a few green vegetables that can be planted
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Delays in Palma because of easyJet strike