Sessions of the Balearic parliament, like those of any parliament, are full of matters that don’t enter the public consciousness. They are too technical or simply too boring to merit attention. The public consumes the insults, the big issues of any given day, but not the small print, because the public is mainly only fed the insults and the big issues.
Parliament won’t control the tourist tax
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma