This coming Monday, 15 August, will be a national public holiday on Mallorca. All shops, shopping centres and department stores will be able to open their doors at their usual times, according to the calendar set at the beginning of 2022. This year there will be five more public holidays or Sundays when shops will be open for business, three of them during the Christmas campaign and Black Friday.
Public holiday on Monday but all shops will be open
A total of ten Sundays and public holidays have been set for the year 2022.
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"