This coming Monday, 15 August, will be a national public holiday on Mallorca. All shops, shopping centres and department stores will be able to open their doors at their usual times, according to the calendar set at the beginning of 2022. This year there will be five more public holidays or Sundays when shops will be open for business, three of them during the Christmas campaign and Black Friday.
Public holiday on Monday but all shops will be open
A total of ten Sundays and public holidays have been set for the year 2022.
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma