Friday brings us much calmer skies than we've had in the past couple of days. With the relaxed vibe, we might feel like getting the weekend started early. If we do have work scheduled, we should find that we're able to move along and get things done seamlessly. Creativity and compassion are also strong for today, which can be good for engaging in activities that stir the heart and the imagination, like seeing a good movie or doing something romantic for our partner. Toward the evening, we may opt for some low-key fun rather than anything over the top.
What does your horoscope say about you today: Thursday, June 8
If we do have work scheduled, we should find that we're able to move along and get things done seamlessly...
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma