The downcast vibes from yesterday continue on through the late morning, which might make it difficult to get the day started. Since frustration could also be high at this time, we should take extra care with ourselves and our interactions with others. The good news is that this somber mood doesn't last for long. By the late afternoon, the energy should be more upbeat, helping us to get the weekend started off right. The evening bodes well for get-togethers, nightlife and romantic rendezvous.
What does your horoscope say about you today: Thursday, June 15
The evening bodes well for get-togethers, nightlife and romantic rendezvous
Also in Holiday
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash