98% of pet owners consider their dog to be part of the family, so it is only logical that they should come on the annual household holiday. In last week’s column, we delved into the minutiae of popping your pup on the plane, this time it’s the turn of the humble but highly practical mode of transport that is the ferry. It may take a whole heap more hours, but the ferry ticks plenty of boxes that aeroplanes can only dream of.
All Paws on Deck
Once in Mallorca, there are plenty of dog-friendly hotels and restaurants to visit...
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma