United Airlines say that the Newark-New York to Palma service has been "a resounding success". Demand has exceeded all forecasts since flights started a month ago. Travel agencies in the Balearics point to an "excellent" response to there being direct flights to the US, and this two-way demand will lead to a change in the airline's scheduling for 2023.
New York-Palma route "a resounding success"
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma