Yesterday I questioned the level of democracy in Spain with the central government determined to block the referendum in Catalonia. Madrid has threatened to arrest some 700 mayors as it continues to try and prevent Catalans from having a say in how they want to live their lives and what kind of future they want their children to be brought up in.
Come on, grow up!
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less