Yesterday I questioned the level of democracy in Spain with the central government determined to block the referendum in Catalonia. Madrid has threatened to arrest some 700 mayors as it continues to try and prevent Catalans from having a say in how they want to live their lives and what kind of future they want their children to be brought up in.
Come on, grow up!
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma